body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Monday, February 04, 2008

Go Giants!


















The weekend didn't quite go as planned. My husband's cousin was supposed to come up from Chicago and visit but instead, they got snowed out and their flight got canceled. That was a big bummer because I was really looking forward to seeing them and shooting their engagement photos!

We ended up having a friend over for the Super Bowl. I actually watched the entire game! I wouldn't call myself a huge football fan but it was a good game. I was cheering for the Giants and I'm so glad they won!

No comments: