body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, February 15, 2008

Dear Clients,

I booked a few sessions today and met with another bride and groom that booked as well! I got an amazing compliment from someone who called. We started talking and she said, "I feel like I already know you!" That was so wonderful to hear because I love keeping this blog and opening the door into my life. There are a zillion photographers out there and I am honored that I am being booked for me and for my work. Plus, it's always a bonus to hear someone say something nice about you! I have the best clients and I naturally want to do an outstanding job for you.

I can't begin to express how rewarding it is to be able to give someone a gift that they will cherish forever. I am so passionate about what I do and the fact that I am able to stay home with my children and make a living doing it is the greatest gift of all.

Sorry for all of the mushy stuff! I am just feeling very blessed and want to let you all know how much I appreciate your business and support. I wish the same blessings onto you and hope that you all have something in your lives that is fulfilling and brings you joy.

1 comment:

Erin N said...

I'm happy we found you and I'm looking forward to another round of photos of Sylvia or all of us!