body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Grey's Anatomy

I was really excited when I heard it was a special 2 hour Grey's but SO disappointed when I realized it was a plug for Addison's new spinoff show! I'm sorry, I watched, but I could not get into those new characters or the setting or ANYTHING about it. I found myself checking email, etc. which is bad because usually I'm glued to the TV when Grey's is on. I just kept wanting to see more of Grey's and they would only show 2 or 3 minutes at a time! Oh well, at least the last two episodes seem to be back on track. I can't believe there's only 2 left. I found myself wondering what exactly happened this season as it has not been the most exciting of the seasons. I wonder what kinds of cruel things they'll do for the cliffhanger!

Now you have my in-depth thoughts of a TV show. Sorry non-Grey's fans!

No comments: