body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nacoal and Mike | Boat engagement session



This weather has been to die for! I had a really fun engagement session that I wanted to share. This is a sneak peek for Nacoal and Mike, whose wedding is next June. Nacoal had the fun idea of shooting out on the lake, the couple's favorite place to be! I always ask my couples to choose a location or activity that is meaningful to them for their engagement photos. I am so glad Nacoal took this to heart and made the most of their session. We had such a great time shooting this, and what a gorgeous place to be on a warm October evening.




No comments: