body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Friday, June 26, 2009

Sylvia and Grady - outdoor Lonsdale session

I've been photographing Sylvia since she was a baby and now she has a brand new baby brother!

Sylvia LOVED getting her picture taken! She just posed and laughed and I happily snapped away!
While Sylvia was getting dressed, I went back to my studio to grab a chair... when I came back with my blue chair, Sylvia was dressed in this... it couldn't have been more perfect for my set up!
my favorite...



This is just too cute for words. I hope that this shot is cherished forever.

baby Grady born June 16, 2009... he is so cute and sweet, I just couldn't get over it.



1 comment:

La Vie Photography said...

Oh my gosh, this session is awesome! Love the photo of the 2 kids in stripes. Way to rock it girl!