body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Guess what I get to do tomorrow?

See a baby being born! I am so honored that my cousin's wife asked me to be in the delivery room for the big event. They have two girls about the same ages as my boys. So the big question is... is it a boy or another girl?! They have kept it a surprise this entire time. I am so excited to hear (and see!) those powerful words, "It's a ... !"























Stay tuned for pictures!

By the way, I am available for live birth photography- what an amazing set of photos that you will treasure forever. The whole birthing experience most often ends up being a big blur and it's hard to rely on the few point and shoot photos that most people end up getting. Not only are they few and far between, but the quality just can't be matched. Those delicate little newborn features are usually blown out with point and shoot flash. I should know, those are the only photos I have of the birth of my children!

1 comment:

trinity said...

Good luck Tesa! We can't wait to hear what you have!

--------

Olivia took pictures during Sophia's birth. It was so great to not have to worry about getting good pictures so Jeff and I could focus on and enjoy the new miracle that was about to happen. It's one less thing to worry about and the pictures were amazing!