body { background: #ffffff; background-image: url(https://drive.google.com/open?id=c1IWZkP_UvP4yD7Nl1P8KBXwO_oZRCSD9U); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; width: 100%; margin: 0; }

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My BluCake!

I entered a contest with BluDomain (my new website design company) to try to win a free website. I didn't win, but they posted a picture of my cake on their blog!

The contest was: Bake a cake and in "Blu" frosting, write your birthdate in numeral form. Mine is 8-5-77. I didn't put a whole lot of planning into it, but I thought I'd at least give it a shot. They claimed they had literally thousands of entries so I'm excited that my picture made their blog! Check it out!

------------------
Okay... did anyone else cry when they watched Charlotte's Web?! I always remember the book being sad, but Andy rented the movie for me and the boys last night and I was sobbing! Owen kept asking me all kinds of questions and I could hardly answer him because I was fighting back tears. ;)

No comments: